Just as uninvited guests annoy you, so would pests. Pests can harm you, your family and the house you live.
Let us do a brief analysis of some of the pests and their impact on us and our property:
- Termites: These build mud tunnels from the soil to the wood and eat up all the interiors of timber completely destroying it.
- Ants: Ants build large colonies inside the soil often weakening the foundation. They invade your kitchen area mostly during summers.
- Rats: These carriers of disease causing germs feed on any type of food meant for human consumption. Contamination of food takes place due to their feces, hair or saliva.
- Clothes Moth: These mainly invade the upholstery, carpet, blankets and garments in your home.
- Spider: These do not attack until provoked, but the bite of some species of spider can prove to be fatal.
- Bed Bugs: These ugly creatures enter your premises through you when you visit an infested dorm or hotel. Their bites cause irritation of skin.
- Fleas: These are invited home by your pets. Fleas love the warmth of your pet’s fur. These multiply rapidly invading your floor, wall and furniture. Their bites are itchy and cause a lot of discomfort.
The complications due to pests vary from minor to very major issues. Instead of aggravating the situation, it pays off if we opt for services of pest control, North Brisbane at the earliest. After all, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.